COBB Tuning Distributor & Nissan GTR Pro Tuner/COBB BMW Pro Tuner/Mazda Pro Tuner

Monday, March 12, 2012

COBB Tuning BETA FOR BMW 335 @ E92 Turbo

Hi Guys,

Glad  to announce with you guys.. we had completed the COBB Tuning BETA testing for the BMW E92 335 turbo with one of our customer car. Previously the cobb proudct only support for certain  region. After 2 weeks alhamdullilah they managed to crack the ROM. For this particular car there a few well known brand offering the ECU Reflash tuning. I my self have a big confidence with cobb after looking at the software out put. For the result, the driving experience is totally different comparing to a stock 335. The torque came in early and it's much smoother and better midrange power,totally wild!I my self very confident that this is the FIRST BMW runing cobb here in our country. I will attach a dyno result and im very confident this is a good and useful product. If you guys need any information feel free to EMAIL me

Here are the lists for the BMW

-BMW 135
-BMW 335i
-BMW 535
-BMW Z4is
-BMW 1 M

No comments:

Post a Comment